Renew Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh Via Edistrict.up.gov.in
Renew UP Ration Card
To renew up ration card user need to have login details, you have to read all the instructions before applying renewal services given by food and civil supplies department
Moreover, ration card can be used as address proof and also need to purchase their essential commodities.
Through this online portal, you can check fees details and list of documents. There are different services you can apply for motor vehicle registration, E- returns, and E- registration services.
you have to upload all your documents needed by the user at the time of applying for any government documents like DL, RC, and more.
Eligibility to renew up ration card
Applicants whose ration card is expired need to renew their ration card in the grace period
Documents Required to renew up ration card
- Application Form
- Id Proof of voter card/ Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph with family
- Ration card
Procedure to renew up ration card via edistrict.up.gov.in
- To apply for renew up ration card service at food and civil supplies department in UP state online click on the link and select login type as CSC or E-district
- Enter your username, password, code and click on submit. fill up the all your details in renew form like name, address, date of issue, ration card number, pay your fee along with other details
- Upload all the documents and submit it. After submitting collect your application slip to check the status
Remember, before submitting you have to make a correction in the application form and provide a valid mobile number and email id for any notification on ration card renewal
For any help and guidelines you can contact Ceg Help Desk:
- Address- CeG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 22601
- contact number- 0522-2304706
- Email id- email@example.com