Application for UP e district Scholarship (OBC and SC/ST) – Edistrict.Up.Gov.in
UP e-district scholarship- The UP social welfare Department which works on state Government of Uttar Pradesh has notified during an advertisement for the application of UP Government Scholarship, to promote education among the students and to facilitate financial assistance, UP government providing the different scholarship to make sure that the needy and commendable eligible candidates.
The up e-district scholarship is divided into three different forms, such as Pre-matric scholarship Scheme, Matric Scholarship Scheme and Post Matric Scholarship scheme.
Eligibility – up e-district scholarship
- Students of general, SC, ST, OBC, and minorities group category candidates are eligible
- An annual income of parents/guardian from all sources for minorities must not exceed 100k or (1lakh), OBC 30k and sources must not exceed 25k urban area and 19884 in the rural area for general
- Annual income for SC and ST candidates must be below 200k per year for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidates who are studying 11th, 12th graduation and post graduation from UP can apply for the post-matric scholarship
- if a candidate is obtained any monetary assistance on any of the UP Scholarship schemes, then she /he will not be eligible to avail financial assistance on any other program
Require Documents – up e-district scholarship
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of Residence certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- College/School mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate if belonging to a special category.
Process for up e-district scholarship via edistrict.up.gov.in
- To download the Scholarship click on the link, an application form will appear on the screen, download the form
- Fill up the form with all the details and submit the form along with related documents.
List of up e-district academic Grants for 2017 – 2018
- UPTU Grant
- Pre- Matric Grant
- UP NTSE Grant
- Post – matric Grant
- UP RMO Grant
- UP STSE Grant
- No Fee required applying for the scholarship
- Candidates who enrolled session 2017-18 in any course from class 9 to PG, Degree/ Diploma