UP E-district Death Certificate – apply online via Edistrict.up.nic.in
up e-district death certificate is issued by the urban development department, the government of Uttar Pradesh, it’s very important to document and the request for the death certificate can be submitted by the dead person’s relatives or family members.
It can be used as proof of date of death, Individual social and to make from judicial and government obligations also to settle disputes relating to property inheritance and for the family insurance.
Uttar Pradesh facilitating 2 websites for applying up e-district death certificate one is e districts and application process.
The second one is urban local bodies which provide services like online apply process, status check, download and search death certificate.
Eligibility – up e-district death certificate
- If death has taken place in a house then head of the family or else nearest relatives of the head
- If death as taken place outside the house
- In maternity home, hospital center, or other institutions like- medical office in-charge or any officer approved by him
- In a Hospital, Boarding House, Dharmshala – a person in charge
- Moving Vehicle – a person in charge of a vehicle
- Founded abandoned in public place- Head of the village or in charge of the local police station
Documents Required – up e-district death certificate
- Death of the deceased proof
- Confirmation specifying the date and time of death
- Copy of ration card for proof of identity
- In medical-legal cases-
- Form 2 given by concerned police authority
- Post Mortem Report
Producer to apply up e-district death certificate via edistrict.up.nic.in
to apply up e-district death certificate click on the link, fill up all the details like Death person full name, Death date, Father/ husband and guardian name, Mother name, Place of death, Address, Applicant mobile number, Personage whose dead, Registering date, Registration place, Registration serial number.
After filling all the details, an individual has to go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) to submit the application form, along with all required documents. CSC operator will fill online form of a death certificate and send to a concerned competent officer by the CSC.
After successful submission of application form, you will receive an application id, where you can check application status.
Read More: UP Birth Certificate Registration & Apply Online Via Edistrict.Up.Nic.In